Monday, February 15, 2010

My First Rejection (But There's an Up Side)


Ladies and gents, I got my first rejection last week. After I crawled in the bed and soaked for a little bit, I came out of my shell. The good news is they didn't say the writing sucked; just that it was more of a thriller than a romance. It was marketed as romantic suspense and although the story does have romance in it, just not enough for ABC publisher. I'm looking at the positive side--the writing was good, just not the genre they are looking for.

My agent is going to submit it to another publisher. Wish me luck.

0 comments on "My First Rejection (But There's an Up Side)"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Diamond McKenzie Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez